Sunday 6 November 2011

Gloop to Drip.

So in my redefining my ideas on my own concepts for Gloop - it's been changed around to something a little more sophisticated. Enter Drip!


Still rather rough, but this has become a lesson in both packaging design and environmental considerations.  This is still a work in progress but it's a much stronger concept than my previous design. 

But now, the observant people in the audience will have noticed - A tetra pack, and shampoo. Well I shall explain it to you when there is more to show. But like I said, environmental considerations. I'm working this as close to my own perfect form of product design as possible. Clean, efficient, waste not. I think this will be the package that will be able to tick every box. 

Next post we shall be looking at 3d digital concepts. Fun fun! Until then, see you around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment