Wednesday 9 November 2011

Drip

So here we are - this is the concept in a more visual form. I think you people out there will find it interesting. My main concern with a project was trying to be as environmentally friendly as possible.

So - Tetra packs!




So here is the design, it's a little cruder than I had hoped. Google Sketchup is a nice free program but it sometimes lacks the power to make the more complex objects. But still this is still a good example for what I have in mind. This being, showing off the new creative brilliance that I have.

Like I said ealier. I am always focused on the environmental concerns. And packaging is a real pain for this. Mostly shampoo. It's always one that gets on my nerves, there is such a waste in packaging there that costs so much to produce, and little can be recycled. So, I looked into what would work best. BOOM! Tetra packs. Almost too perfect for the job. It's paper, it can be recycled, it's durable, perfect for storing liquids, water proof, the list goes on.

So yes, shampoo in a tetra pack. I'm not sure if it has been done before, hopefully I've started something interesting. Naturally there are more details to add. I've not too keen on the "Tangy lemon" text. It's a little off but it works for simply telling you what it is. I'm looking into the other details that would be on the container. I am looking to make them look/feel a little ultra modern/minimalist to really try and give the "Wham" feel for a design like this. 

I'm also thinking of exploring outside of the confines of larger bottles for just shampoo, I think something like the smaller units could be used to perhaps traveling, or maybe even liquid soaps. Who knows? With the right ideas I think the possibilities are endless really.

No comments:

Post a Comment