Sunday 30 October 2011

Little bit of Gloop.



So, as design work continues I dip into looking at the concepts for "Gloop" it's simple enough. Though I am trying to push for a more creative solution. So far I have an idea for packing relating to bioplastics and being as minimal as possible.

The gloop is just an idea though - As they way things look, it might become more of a minimalist style design. Perhaps more fitting with the design of the packaging I have in mind.


The ol' IV shower gell bag has been a bit of a gag gift, but I've been thinking of perhaps making it a slightly more interesting package for shower gels and what not. I've been trying to think of ways to reduce the overall amount of packaging to only a few components that would be both different and perhaps useful.

I'm also looking into bioplastics to help think of ways to make it more environmentally friendly. Lacking any real experience in science it's a bit of a struggle. But I am getting some interesting ideas...I think.

Hence really why there are two concepts - a silly faced on, the "Gloop" and perhaps a more serious faced product that has a slightly more designer edge to it. It moves away from the novelty edge and perhaps gives it more staying power. We shall see. I plan on developing the second idea a little more. I have an idea, but I still lack a name, I don't think Gloop would work in a more serious format, but who knows?

Until the, TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment