Wednesday 15 June 2011

Fallout Nuka Break Poster ideas.

A while back the creative minds at Wayside creations announced that they would be creating a full web series based on their on off Fallout fan film Nuka Break. Given that I have recently become a big fan of fallout, and I love it when creative people put their hard work into creating something so well made it stands up to high end productions. And of course anyone who knows me knows my love for poster design, so I cobbled something together.








Here are some basic roughs, knowing me though I will probably be polishing these for a folio in the future.
Wayside are actually looking for funds (at least I think they still are) to help make the series a reality. I'm somewhat tempted to approach them with these rough ideas and ask if they would like to bring in a graphic designer to make some salable promotional materiel. Hey, you never know until you try.


Going to be watching the progress with their project with a keen eye. Nearly a year ago Wayside was a big part in revolutionizing Indy Mogul Back Yard FX. They pioneer short films and have done advertising in the past. If there are any budding film makers out there watching this blog I highly recommend them.

So that's various plugging and fan-boy gushing over with. More graphic/design stuff this/next week. Where I might reveal my new branding identity, a project I am tinkering on with fellow college graduate for Edinburgh council and my thoughts on DC's new visual overhaul/reboot. Hey it's graphics! That's totally legitimate to what I do....sort of....it's my blog anyway!

Keep cool all you awesome designery people out there.
Ben aawwwwwway! ~Whooosing noise~

No comments:

Post a Comment