Wednesday 15 June 2011

Cabespace AGAIN!?

Herp derp. Again! Yes again!

I think this will be that one project that I will never stop tinkering...why? Because that's what designers do, we tinker, we fiddle, we are up to the wee hours of the morning running of the bare morsel and caffen to power our almighty minds and gigantic egos.





So yes, this one was probably the strongest variant I have produced so far and hits the nail on the head for what I was aiming at. Classical elements of the stars and what not fitting in and making it feel far more true to the original idea of what I was going for. The more muted colours help define the type meaning it sits out more and isn't muddled in with everything else.

Okay, a little bit of a late post I know, and I really have to find my hard drive cable to get dem fancy Batman Live posters on here. I think you guys will love the final poster designs.


Laters all.

No comments:

Post a Comment