Tuesday 17 May 2011

Nearly over.

Geeze is that time already? Well, time's a marching. Student show looms...and animation is making me pull my hair out. Though I am getting it done, sans for a few bits here and there that still make me go "What the-?" Never mind. I'll get it sorted in no time. Aside from the little tweaking that is left only the prints need to be done, the the buying of mount board and then I go and hide while I wait for it to all be over.

Urgh, I wish. But still, I'm very nearly complete with this project, only a few little bits of animation and what not to be done with. If this works out okay I will be over the moon. Hopefully I will have a means of showing it off for the exhibition as well, I may need to 'borrow' someone's iPad for the job. But we shall see...


But, sadly this update is a little short, needed to check if blogger was still working, and I need to work out if all my video is in proper shape before I go posting things up. Still, if anyone knows how to stop flash files from lagging it would be greatly appreciated. Having some real pain with the one I am working on.

Until later all you graphic folk out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment