Sunday 16 October 2011

Updating - back in the world.

So after a short holiday in Kelso. I'm back to designing and doodling - a mixture of a simple branding idea, cv booklet, and my Valve posters. It's coming along nicely. I've got a fair amount of work on my hands to keep my nice and busy.

And of course the boxed set of TinTin's adventures was released the other day...ah many fun times.  I've still to watch all of it as work calls, but I say it's a form of inspiration so I can watch more. It's sort of like writing something off on your taxes in a way...if that makes sense.

Still, three posters in the valve series to come along. Left 4 Dead, Garry's mod and Half life. I've actually been having a lot of fun working on posters and I am seeing it as one of my stronger areas of design. Something I think I would like to be doing more on a professional level come the time when I have a nice shiny graphic design job.

Until then though it's just designing and doodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment