Sunday 1 July 2012

Fencing poster.

In an effort to do something a little different I have been working on something a little new in my area of poster design. While it still retains my almost trademark like characteristics, I tried to give to give it a new spin.

I've always liked those old style Boxing posters, the fun lies in the type really, it's all about getting the right look for it, once you have pinned that, the rest is easy.

That said, this is still missing a shot of a fencing to fill the body of the poster. Being quite proud of this one, I decided to water mark it, I know it does spoil the look, but sadly there are people who would be quite happy to steal and repost my work on other sites. So unless I link you to the site saying my work has been reposted there, it's not me, and wont ever be me.

Internet piracy PSA out of the way, I present to you -



I may continue to tweak the image, perhaps adding in a little rough and worn look to it, perhaps some rough edges. I'm not sure yet. One thing's for sure. It's quite fun, and I hope to make more posters this vein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment