Friday 28 January 2011

This project made me reeeeally hungry.

So, as my week at ThreeBrand draws to a close I finally catch sometime to review my little three day project.

Yeah, working on chip shops makes me hungry, but my morning danish will have to do. So while I dream of food, you can review my work of the past week.

Of course keep your eyes peeled as most of this will still get developed and updated, because I do love to develop ideas further as always.





So the breakdown is as follows, a business card, a selection of variant styles for direct mail slips. A rather family orientated poster, and at long last the menu, not as awesome as I would have liked it, but hey, we can rebuild!

All of this stuff will get a visual overhaul some time down the line. Hopefully soon as I really want to crack this YCN and D&AD stuff. Oh will you people be surprised when/if I get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment